Friday, November 27, 2009

New Congressional Scam!


I appreciate receiving email and snail mail from my congressmen regarding issues they are working on.

Lately, however, they have been sending me emails requesting money purportedly to fight issues they are working on such as the Democrat plan to take over the health care and health insurance industries. I am smart enough to recognized these emails as nothing more than a well-disguised solicitation for campaign funds.

We taxpayers already pay congressmen a handsome salary with benefits and a retirement plan we commoners can't even dream of.

Congressmen do not need more money to fight the issues. They are already paid very well to do that and they aren't doing a very good job of it!

I expect all congressmen stop disguising campaign contribution solicitations as solicitations for funds necessary to do their job. That only annoys me and I will not pay.

Recommended book: What Would the Founders Do?: Our Questions, Their Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment